Monday, October 23, 2006

MY LOVER


MY LOVER


you never waved
your beautiful hand
to say good bye

you never looked at
my pale and tired eyes

when i breathed last
you did not pour
a single drop of tear
and did not give
farewell kiss....

you did not prayed
for my soul
to attain 'nirvana'

you were not there
to hear the beats of
wood cutter,
cutting mango tree.....

when i laid up on pyre
and immersed into the fire
my eyes searched
for a glimpse.......

finally ashes asked to earth...
where is she...............?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

may be she is in tunnel.

Joe said...

I can never love enough...
I can never given enough of what u need....
I can never sense whats needed when u most needed....
I know i am not good enough ...
But... damn i liked u...
Am not radiant enough to be noticed...
I maynot have the power to attract...
I maynot have the ability to hold u...
But... but...
I will sacrifice anything for u....
Even though ur glance remains elsewhere....

shani said...

Would you know my name
If i saw you in heaven?
Would do you feel the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
cause i know i dont belong here in
heaven......
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
Ill find my way through night and
day
cause i know i just cant stay in here
in heaven....

Time can bring you down, time can
bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have
you begging please.....begging please

Beyond the door theres peace Im
sure
And i know therell be no more
tears in heaven.....

Would you know my name
If I saw you heaven?
Would you feel the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
cause i know I dont belong here in
heaven....