Monday, September 25, 2006

you and radha


you and radha

ohhhhhhh............
god!what i do want
to give?
i do not have anything
in my hand to give
and satisfy you.
moreover it is better
to take from radha.
she does know the likes
and dislikes and she can
propitiate you.
anyway we are offering
ourselves to you,
take all from us

she brought me from
the darkness to
the light of wisdom.
the day when i came
you ve cleaned my soul
and taken the sin
when the water showered
over my half naked body,
it was not only drizzled
over my body but it
gives anew message
to us,a new truth,
myriad thoughts which flows
into my blood

we fold our hands
and prayed in front of you
you've passed a new light
into our life
am fortunate that
you are the only person
who have seen
the mating of two souls

i do not know
when she is going
to bring me
to your place,
put sacred sandal paste
on her forehead
and to hold her hand
i do not know

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely! :)

your love for kamala is so much reflected in your poetry.

Joe said...

You are the one whom I waited for...
The one I lived for...
The day you came into my life...
I blossomed like a flower...

If there is a life after death...
I want to enjoy with you the new birth...
I promise to make you happy...
And I vow to fulfill all your wishes...

Let the world fight over...
Oil and water, get divided over...
Religion and power...
But I will come after the...
protection and care...
You have to provide...

Let us forget the glimpses of sadness...
Which can easily be eclipsed by the...
Decades of happiness we shaped...
Let us pray to the Almighty...
"Not part us even in our next life"....